Access to and use of www.raggedlife.com both within the UK and internationally is provided on the following terms:
1. By using raggedlife.com you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of raggedlife.com. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to raggedlife.com.
2. Ragged Life may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of raggedlife.com will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on raggedlife.com then the latter shall prevail.
USE OF raggedlife.com
3. You agree to use raggedlife.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of raggedlife.com. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within raggedlife.com.
4. All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on raggedlife.com and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in Ragged Life or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use raggedlife.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any raggedlife.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of raggedlife.com content requires the prior written permission of Ragged Life.
5. The names, images and logos identifying Ragged Life, or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trademark, design right or copyright of Ragged Life, or any other third party.
6. As a registered member you will occasionally receive email updates about special offers and other news. We hope you'll find these updates interesting and informative. But if you'd rather not receive them, let us know by changing your E-Subscription Preferences at the bottom of any of our emails.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
7. Some content posted on raggedlife.com is created by members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Ragged Life. Neither Ragged Life are responsible for any content posted by members of the public on raggedlife.com or for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through raggedlife.com. Any links to third party websites from raggedlife.com do not amount to any endorsement of that site by Ragged Life and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
8. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes Ragged Life’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, Ragged Life shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of raggedlife.com regardless of the form of action.
9. Ragged Life do not warrant that functions available on raggedlife.com will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that raggedlife.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
10. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
11. The failure or delay of Ragged Life to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive Ragged Life’s right to enforce that right.
12. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.